Shop for artwork based on themed collections. Each image may be purchased as a canvas print, framed print, metal print, and more! Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Each image may be purchased as a canvas print, framed print, metal print, and more! Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Tarchomin Sunset by Tomasz Dziubinski
Vistula River Sunset 3 by Tomasz Dziubinski
Impressions Monochromatic by Tomasz Dziubinski
Vistula River Sunset 2 by Tomasz Dziubinski
Tarchomin - Nowe Swidry by Tomasz Dziubinski
Warsaw Downtown by Tomasz Dziubinski
Radziejowice Castle by Tomasz Dziubinski
Wild Garlic by Tomasz Dziubinski
Park in Radziejowice by Tomasz Dziubinski
Fire x 6 by Tomasz Dziubinski
Amargosa Opera House by Tomasz Dziubinski
The Goblin Pano 4 by Tomasz Dziubinski
The Goblin Valley by Tomasz Dziubinski
Goblin Valley Pano 3 by Tomasz Dziubinski
The Goblin 4 by Tomasz Dziubinski
The Goblin 3 by Tomasz Dziubinski
Goblin Valley by Tomasz Dziubinski
Goblin Valley Pano 2 by Tomasz Dziubinski
The Goblin 2 by Tomasz Dziubinski
The Goblin by Tomasz Dziubinski
Goblin Valley Pano by Tomasz Dziubinski
Winter Trees by Tomasz Dziubinski
Fractal #11 by Tomasz Dziubinski
Cirrus Beauty 3 by Tomasz Dziubinski
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 175
About Tomasz Dziubinski
Tomasz Dziubinski is a Polish photographer who lives in Warsaw, Poland.
Tomasz entered photography as a hobbyist in 1990. After over 20 years it is the greatest passion of his life.
Tomasz is also a skilled and creative performer of Fractal Art.
Photographs of Tomasz won more than 50 awards in photographic competitions, including major international contests.
My love of photography is focused on seizing transitory moments, moments that will never again repeat. I'm aimed at a creation from these moments my own very personal vision of a world and humanity. Through this vision I would like to share with you my particular way of looking at the world. My photographic goal is to share what I saw, what I felt, and what it means to me. I do hope that some of my images are not only aesthetically captivating, but also truly engaging and provoke a reaction with the viewer. I can't draw, I can't paint, but I can express my feelings and emotions, my creativity, with another wonderful medium - the craft and art of photography.
I use digital technology since 2004. I was waiting for it for a long time - it was created and developed just for me. This technology gives to me the means which fit well to my personality and help me control an entire creation process, starting from the shooting, going through complex digital post processing and concluding in printing the image. And I love it :)
I print my photos using Lambda C-Type Print (Laser Photo) - the photographic technology taken to a state of perfection. Lambda C-Type photographic technology has taken over from the traditional photographic process and uses lasers to expose images on to photosensitive materials. The photosensitive material is then internally "wet" processed in the same manner as traditional photography. Lambda printing gives true continuous tone, ultra sharp photographic images with crisp and precise edge to edge printing and absolutely no distortion. Because it is real photo paper, prints have the tactile look and feel of a traditional photograph but with all the benefits of digital control. Of course, this technique ensures durability of prints identical to the traditional analogue photography.
Tomasz Dziubinski Photography, my personal home website: http://www.tdziubinski.com has become quite popular.
As of today (January 2016) this Internet gallery has almost 14 million page views and nearly 86,000 viewers' comments.
My portfolio website containing selected images can be found here: http://tdziubinski.pl
You can buy Fine Art Prints and Originals of my photographs visiting the following web galleries:
The Polish Nature Photographers' Union Photographer of the Year Contest - 2007.
- Category: Birds - 2nd Place Award.
The Pilsner Urquell International Photography Awards - IPA 2008
- The series of photos "Macro-Impression 3" was awarded 3rd Place in category Nature/Flowers
- Other submitted images received in totalÂ 27 Honorable Mentions.
The Polish Nature Photographers' Union Photographer of the Year Contest - 2008Â (ZPFP Okreg Roztoczansko-Podkarpacki)
- 2 photos received 1st Place Awards,
- 1 photo received 2nd Place Award,
- 1 photo and 1 series of 5 photos received 3rd Place Awards,
- 1 photo received Honorable Mention.
- Tomasz has been honored The Photographer of the Year 2008 Award.
The Pilsner Urquell International Photography Awards - IPA 2009
- The image "The Secret Sex of Weevils" was awarded 2nd Place in category Special-Micro
- Other submitted images or series of images received in totalÂ 7 Honorable Mentions.
3rd German Open Circuit 2010
- The image: "The Cat in Red" was awarded German Open Medal.
Px3 - Prix de la Photographie Paris 2010
- 3 photos have received 2nd Place Awards in the following categories: Photojurnalism, Other, Fine Art, Architecture and Nature/Seasons.
Px3 - Prix de la Photographie Paris 2011
- 1 photo has received the Bronze Medal in the category Fine Art/Portrait,
- 3 photos have received the Honorable Mentions.
International Photography Awards - IPA 2011
- 32 photos have received the Honorable Mentions in different categories.
Px3 - Prix de la Photographie Paris 2012:
- First prize in the main category "Nature" - for a series of 5 images "Raven of Death Valley",
- Gold medal in the category Nature/Other - for a series of 5 images "Raven of Death Valley",
- Gold medal in the category Nature/Sunsets - for a series of 5 images "Mono Lake Sunset",
- Bronze medal in the category Book Proposal/Other - for a series of 5 images "Portuguese Cistern - El Jadida",
- Honorable Mention for a series of 5 images "Death Valley",
- 2 other Honorable Mentions for above listed images.
International Photography Awards - IPA 2012:
- 2nd place in Nature - Sunset category for the entry "Mono Lake Sunset",
- 2nd place in Book(Self-published) - Nature category for the entry "Red Rock Canyon",
- 2nd place in Book(Self-published) - Other category for the entry "Antelope Canyon",
- 3rd place in Book(Self-published) - Nature category for the entry "Valley of Fire",
- 3rd place in Book(Self-published) - Other category for the entry "Valley of Fire",
- 3rd place in Architecture - Historic category for the entry "Portuguese Cistern - El Jadida",
- 27 Honorable Mentions for other photos and series of images.
Px3 - Prix de la Photographie Paris 2013:
- Bronze medal in Press - Travel/Tourism category for the series of 5 images "Impressions of San Francisco III".
International Photography Awards - IPA 2013:
- 6 Honorable Mentions for series of 5 images "Impressions of San Francisco III"
- 5 Honorable Mentions for series of 5 images "View from Above".
9th Annual "Black and White Spider Awards" - 2014:
- First Price - Outstanding Achievement for photograph "End of Session" in category Fashion,
- 7 other of my pictures were in the final of the competition (Nominees) in categories Wildlife, Fine Art, Portrait, Nude and Still Life.
Landscape and architectural photographs "The Beauty of Roztocze region" were displayed in six group exhibitions in the following cities:
Zamosc, Narol, Lubartow, Lublin, Zwierzyniec and Lutowiska.
Semaine de la Photo group exhibition organised by Photo Club Pavillonais, France, 2007
Group exhibition "The Mysteries of Nature", Stalowa Wola, 2008.
Flower's photography exhibition at PTTK Gallery, Warsaw, 2008.
Macro flowers' photography was presented at Central Agricultural Library in Warsaw, 2009.
Monochromatic Memories - Landscape exhibition at PTTK Gallery, Warsaw, 2010.
Retrospective exhibition at Museum of Sport and Tourism, Hala MOSiR, Lodz, 2010.
The exhibition covered three different topics: "The Beauty of Flowers", "Monochromatic Memories - Landscape", "The Postcards from Warsaw".
Retrospective exhibition at the "Korytarz Art gallery", College of Tourism and Hotel Management, Lodz, 2011
Macro flowers' photography and black & white landscapes were presented at "Gallery Przystanek" in Krasnobrod, 2011.
Group exhibition "The Misteries of Nature" at the Centre of Ecological Education "Lasy Janowskie in Janow Lubelski", 2011.
Group exhibition of the winning works of Prix de la Photographie Paris 2012 (Px3) at Espace Dupon gallery in Paris, July 2012.
Group exhibition (3 images) "Eyes On the World" at the Ponca City Art Center, OK, USA, September 2012.
Group exhibition "Eyes On the World" at the Marshall Building, Northern Oklahoma College, Enid, OK, USA, November - December 2012.
Group exhibition "Roztocze and Subcarpathia Visions of Nature" - IX International Wildlife Photography Festival Visions of Nature 2013,
Izabelin, November 2013.
Group exhibition (6 of my images) "Autumn in Polesie", Wola Uhruska, April - August 2014.
Group exhibition "Autumn in Polesie" as a part of "Poland - 10 years in EU", Castle Square, Lublin, May 2014.